Sunday, March 1, 2015

Oscars dress inspired nails

Every Thursday there's a weekly challenge in a board I'm a part of. This week is inspired by an Oscars dress. I didn't watch the Oscars this year so this was a bit of a challenge for me. I had to google the best dressed. I liked a lot of the dresses but they were too simple. I like to challenge myself so I kept looking. Then I found one but it was from Vanity Fair Oscars party. Still counts right? Right?

Anyway my inspiration was Selena Gomez's back dress that she wore to the Vanity Fair Oscar party.
(Photo taken from Google)

This was kind of hard for me because the idea I had didn't work. But I found a different way. 

Here's the design I came up with. 

Some stamping with black stripes over it. I think it turned out ok.

Here's what I used

Zoya anchor base coat
Zoya Willa (black)
OPI Glints of Glinda (sheer nude to hide my stained nails)
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Golden-I
NYC grand central station (fast drying top coat)
Stamper and stamping plate from Bornprettystore (plate BP-02)
Pink malibu clean up brush from Joliepolish (etsy)
Vynils from Glammymani.com (not pictured)

If you want to see the super fast and short video for this mani head on over to my Instagram @anas_manis :)

So what do you guys think? Did I nail it? Lol Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Hasta maƱana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment