Saturday, March 21, 2015

Nautical nails

Hello lovelies!

Today I have for you some nautical nails. 


I wasn't sure what colors to use. I remembered I had gold star studs so I went with gold and navy colors for my design.

I used OPI Yoga-ta get this blue
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Golden-I
Seche Vite fast drying top coat
Anchor and straight vynils from Glammymani.com
Clean up brush from Joliepolish (etsy)

Here's a little pictorial
1) I apply the vynils to all my nails first. That makes it easier for me and I'm not afraid of smudging any nails.
2) apply polish over vynil and then carefully but quickly remove it. Do this with all your nails.
3) apply top coat
4) apply anchor vynil on desired nail
5) apply desired color over it and carefully remove anchor vynil
6) top coat and clean up
7) apply studs if you like and done :)


There's a quick tutorial on my Instagram @anas_manis if you'd like to see it.

So what do you think of this design? Hope you like it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment