Monday, January 4, 2016

Zoya Whispers

Hi everyone! I'm back!

Took a little blogging break due to the holidays. I hope everyone had a great time with their loved ones!

What better way to welcome the new year than with a new collection from Zoya! This collection is called Whispers Transitional 2016. This collection consists of six shades; Cala, April, Eastyn, Ireland, Misty, and Lake.

Let's get started with the swatches and I'll let you know what I think of this collection at the end.

zoya-nail-polish-whispers-collection-swatch-and-review
Zoya Whispers collection
Available on zoya.com


Cala - ZP823
zoya-nail-polish-cala-swatch
Zoya Cala

zoya-nail-polish-cala
Cala

Cala is described as a soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones. Perfect nude for me!

Swatch shows two smooth coats plus top coat.

April - ZP824
zoya-nail-polish-april-swatch
Zoya April

zoya-nail-polish-april
Zoya April

April is described as A light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush. I love this soft pink shade.

Swatch shows two coats plus top coat.

Eastyn - ZP825
zoya-nail-polish-eastyn-swatch
Zoya Eastyn

Eastyn

Eastyn is described as a subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable. I love this!

Swatch shows two coats plus top coat.

Ireland - ZP826
zoya-nail-polish-ireland-swatch
Zoya Ireland

zoya-nail-polish-ireland-swatch
Ireland

Ireland is described as a uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to make it subtle yet still interesting. This green is well balanced between blue & yellow so it's flattering on all skin tones.

Swatch shows two coats plus topcoat.

Misty - ZP827
zoya-nail-polish-misty-swatch
Zoya Misty

zoya-nail-polish-misty-swatch
Misty

Misty is described as an easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of gray with just a touch of green to make it daring.

Swatch shows two coats plus top coat.

Lake - ZP828
zoya-nail-polish-lake-swatch
Zoya Lake

Lake

Lake is described as a softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity. Such a pretty soft blue shade!

Swatch shows two coats plus top coat.


I was surprised how much I liked this collection. Formula is very smooth, I didn't have trouble with any of them. Some colors don't look awful on me like I thought they would and overall I was surprised to see this collection come out of no where! I think these shades are great pallet cleansers!

Zoya had these on preorder for a great price. Did you take advantage of the preorder?

What do you think of this collection? Which are your favorite shades?
My absolute favorites from this collection are April, Eastyn, and Lake.


Thank you for stopping by! Happy polishing! ;)





ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US)
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
 **BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.

19 comments:

  1. Such beautiful swatches!! I love Cala on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do too! :)

      Delete
    2. Great swatches! I will definitely pick up a few...I love me some nudes! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Your swatches are beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches! Misty looks great with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous swatches.every single one of them looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic swatches! Lake is my favorite from this entire collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely great palate cleansers! Eastyn is my favourite from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty, and look great on your nails! I might just have to pick up a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your swatches are beautiful! !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your swatches are gorgeous. Love your nails.

    ReplyDelete