Monday, December 14, 2015

Zoya Mystery Box review

Hello beauties!

I received my Zoya Mystery Box from cyber Monday last week and I've got a review on all the goodies that were in it. 

Are you ready? Let's get Started.

Zoya mystery box

Box contents:
Naked Manicure (full size base and top coat, mini pink perfector)
Mini remove (2oz)
Redbook trio (Marjorie, Cindy, Renee)
Qtica Intense lip repair balm
And a 50% off coupon that was sent in an email.

Naked Manicure

Remove and Redbook trio

The lip balm is very moisturizing. It's thick and has a light scent. On the lips it feels minty and it's not sticky. I'll be using it a lot since my lips get very dry and I can't use Chapstick.

Qtica lip balm


Below I used the Naked Manicure set. I don't see much of a difference with just the Pink Perfector, so it looks like I will be getting the Lavender Perfector and the sheer white Tip Perfector as well because my nails are a bit yellow from polishing so much. Sometimes I don't want to wear colored polish so this will be great for that.

My bare nails no basecoat

With Naked Manicure set

I applied the Naked Manicure base coat, one coat of the Pink Perfector and topped it with the Glossy Seal top coat. What do you guys think?

Now onto the swatches of the trio, Cindy, Marjorie, and Renee. 


First up is Cindy
zoya-cindy-swatch
Cindy three coats plus top coat

Cindy, swatch shows three coats over the Naked Manicure base plus top coat. Cindy is described as a sheer glittering gold.
I prefer this one with just two coats. It's so pretty and I love the hex glitters in it.

Cindy macro


Marjorie
zoya-marjorie-swatch
Marjorie two coats plus top coat

Marjorie, swatch shows two coats plus top coat. Marjorie is described as a plum metallic with subtle shimmer.
Formula is great, very smooth and self levels really well. It's gorgeous! The shimmer in it reminds me of the Ignite Fall collection from 2014.

Marjorie macro indirect light


Marjorie macro direct light


Last up is Renee
zoya-renee-swatch
Renee one coat plus top coat

Renee, swatch shows ONE coat plus top coat. Renee is described as a cherry red creme.
Formula is great! So smooth and easy to work with. It was opaque enough for me in just one coat. If you're used to doing thin coats two coats would be perfect.


And here is Cindy over Renee.
Cindy over Renee

I did one coat over middle and ring and a glitter gradient on index and pinky nails plus top coat.

Cindy over Renee macro


Overall I really liked this mystery box and I'm happy I bought it. I got things I wanted to try and the polishes are really pretty. For the price this was a great box!

What do you guys think? Loved it? Didn't care for it? Let me know below.


The Redbook trio is available at zoya.com and I've heard you can get them individually at Ulta.


Thanks for reading! Happy polishing!


Click to stay connected with me ;)




**purchased by me**

13 comments:

  1. I got this and think it's a fantastic deal for the amount it costs. I really like the Naked Manicure set and wanted the Trio so this works out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty swatches! Among these colors, I prefer Marjorie. I love the color and finish. I think its worth trying out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box of goodies looks awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Marjorie and Renee. Very pretty. I totally can't see a difference with NM set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bummed I passed on this one! ::pouts::

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot get Marjorie to dry....even after an hour. Tried also with topcoat, base coat, and combinations with/without both. No matter what I tried, I could not get it to dry. I've never had this problem with Zoya. So disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you using a fast dry top coat? That's very strange. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

      Delete