Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Collab

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Are ya'll wearing your green? My daughter was asked to wear green today for preschool but unfortunately she has no green. So I sent her in a yellow top. Close enough right?

Anyway back to nails. A group of awesome ladies and I are part of The Nail Art Squad and we did our first group collab for St. Patrick's Day. I'm so excited to be a part of this group! They're all wonderful and so sweet!

The Nail Art Squad

Here's our collage. Didn't they all turn out lovely?
Below you will find the links of the ladies who participated in this collab. Give them a follow and check out their solos on their Instagram pages.

Polish pictured China Glaze Shore Enuff

I used China Glaze Shore Enuff, Zoya Tomoko and Shinespark Polish 90's Kids Collection over Holographic Pearls. My four leaf clovers could use some work but I was in a bit of a rush. I still love how these turned out!

Hope you all enjoyed today's post. If you celebrate St. Patrick's Day stay safe!

Thank you for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful St . Patricks Day mani, sadly I've been so busy today that I didn't even paint my nails x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun collab and gorgeous mani! Did you did a watermarble on your ring finger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No I used a detail brush to draw the lines.

      Delete