Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Leesha's Lacquer The Gradient Collection Swatch & Review

Hey!

I have a very fun and beautiful collection from Leesha's Lacquer to show you today. I've swatched for Alisha before, she's such a sweetheart. The Gradient Collection consists of two trios; two base creme holo polishes and one glitter topper for each trio. The first trio is Strawberry Daquiri, Orange Kiss, and Tequila Sunrise. The second trio is Grape Escape, Caribbean Twist, and Ocean Water. The whole collection can be used together as well as separately.

So let's get started with the swatches shall we.
Leesha's Lacquer The Gradient Collection


Strawberry Daquiri

Strawberry Daquiri is a magenta pink full of holo micro shimmer. Swatch shows two coats plus top coat.

Strawberry Daquiri


Tequila Sunrise over Strawberry Daquiri
Tequila Sunrise is the glitter polish that goes along with this trio. It's full of orange, red and purple hex glitter and some tiny circle glitters in a clear base. I did a glitter gradient with it over Strawberry Daquiri.

Tequila Sunrise over Strawberry Daquiri


Orange Kiss
Orange Kiss is soft orange full of holo shimmer. Swatch shows two coats plus top coat.

Orange Riss

Tequila Sunrise over Orange Kiss


Tequila Sunrise over Orange Kiss

Caribbean Twist
Caribbean Twist is a dark teal leaning green polish full of shimmer and holo micro shimmer. Swatch shows two coats plus top coat. This one was hard to photograph since it kept turning out darker than real life.

Caribbean Twist

Ocean Water over Caribbean Twist
Ocean Water the glitter polish that goes along with the second trio. It's full of various shades of green and purple glitter in different shapes in a clear base. I dapped the brush on the tips of my nails and then sponged on the rest to create the glitter gradient.

Ocean Water over Caribbean Twist

Grape Escape
Grape Escape is a gorgeous purple full of micro shimmer but seemed to photograph a bit blue. Swatch shows two coats plus top coat.

Grape Escape

Ocean Water over Grape Escape
Ocean Water again was used for the glitter gradient on the tips over Grape Escape.

Ocean Water over Grape Escape

Here are some looks I did using these polishes. They're so perfect for creating different types of gradients.

Grape Escape, Caribbean Twist, and Ocean Water

Stamped over with SC Snow Me White using Pueen Encore plates

Strawberry Daquiri, Orange Kiss, and Tequila Sunrise

I love this collection. Formulas are smooth, dry quick and there's no staining with any of these. I think they're so bright and cheery. I have more plans for this collection so keep an eye out on my IG.

Collection releases March 7th on Leesha's Lacquer Etsy store. Follow Leesha's Lacquer on Instagram for more info.

What do you think of these polishes? Do you have a favorite? Let me know below.

Thank you for reading!







24 comments:

  1. What a brilliant concept! I love both trios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh. TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!
    Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bottles shots are amazing and such lovely colours. The pink and purple are lush x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a new to me brand, wow! these are beautiful polishes! I especially like your stamped gradient with the blue colors. well curated collection, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trios are awesome and I love what you did with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous swatches and collection. Love how the glitters go do nicely with the holos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! I always love your swatches and I really like how you've done glitter gradients to showcase the toppers. I prefer using glitter toppers in this manner myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot damn, those are all stunning! The looks you did at the end are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Tequila Sunrise over Orange Kiss, it looks perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gradient with glitter, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caribbean Twist and Grape Escape are exactly the kind of shades I love. Nice nail art with these, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever collection! And your swatches are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh these are ridiculously gorgeous! Your macros are on point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute little collection! Love Caribbean Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really really like this collection!

    ReplyDelete