Friday, March 23, 2018

EA Polish Swatch & Review


Hello!

I have so many swatches to share with you guys but my laptop has been acting up and I can't upload photos to my blog from my phone (sad face). So I'm going to try to catch up. If you're still with me thank you!

I have two shades from EA Polish to show you today. EA Polish is a non-toxic, cruelty-free brand that has encouraging messages on its bottles.They have a nourishing base coat and fast drying top coat which come in a duo for $10!


First Step base coat
First Step base coat helps smooth out ridges and strengthens your nails. I wear it on its own sometimes and makes my nails look so healthy. Swatch shows one coat.



Confidence
Confidence is a caramel colored creme. Reminds me of Dulce de Leche. Swatch shows two coats over First Step base coat topped with Ready 2 Go top coat.

F.A.I.L
 F.A.I.L is a metallic creme with fuchsia shimmer through out. It's one of those purples that depending on the light they photographs blue. Swatch shows two coats.



F.A.I.L is one of my favorite purples. Check out these colors at eapolish.com Each shade retails for $8. Use my code anax15 for 15 % off your order.

Follow EA Polish on
Instagram
Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment