Friday, October 6, 2017

Zoya Fall 2017 Lipsticks

Hello there!

I have the Zoya Fall 2017 Lipsticks to show you guys today. They're all gorgeous!


From L-R Tommy, Maggie, Addie, Layne, Izzy Lucky and Bristol
 Tommy is a blurple cream lipstick. Very pigmented and creamy. I call it the odd one of the bunch. I'm not sure if I'll ever be brave enough to wear it.

Maggie is a deep berry cream.

Addie is a pinky nude apricot hydrating cream.

Layne is a medium dusty rose cream.

Izzy is a deep fuchsia shade.

Lucky is a cool toned pink with a bit of shimmer.

Bristol is a medium wine toned shade.


 And here are my arm swatches because I can't seem to be able to take pictures of my lips. Someone teach me!


Here they are again with out the names so you can see the colors better.

I really love Zoya's lipsticks! The formula on them are amazing. I have a new favorite and that would be Bristol! Which one is your favorite? What do you think of Tommy the blurple shade? Let me know below.

All these lipsticks are available at zoya.com for $12 ea.


Check back next week for my swatches of the Sophisticates Collection by Zoya!





2 comments: