Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Zoya Nail Polish Sophisticates Fall 2017 Collection Press Release

ZOYA.COM

Meet the SOPHISTICATES, Zoya’s latest palette of smoldering nudes, wine reds and shadowy hues in pearl, metallic and cream nail polish finishes.


Mckenna (ZP904): a refined pearl in soft almond.
 Beth (ZP905): a soft, sandy, rose gold metallic.


 Presley (ZP906): a smokey, mauve taupe cream.


 Joni (ZP907): a deep, dusty plum cream


 Hera (ZP908): a muted, red mauve cream.

Padma (ZP909): a deep, vermillion red cream.



 Yvonne (ZP910): a rich, bordeaux red cream.
 Mona (ZP911): a deep, burgundy plum cream.
Elaine (ZP912): a dark, umber brown cream.
Hadley (ZP913): a smokey, midnight blue cream.
Tabitha (ZP914): a refined pearl in a deep hunter green.

 Gal (ZP915): a smokey, iridescent, peridot gold metallic.


AVAILABLE August 1, 2017. ZOYA.COM $10 ea.(US)



*10 FREE FORMULA: FORMULATED WITHOUT FORMALDEHYDE, FORMALDEHYDE RESIN,
DIBUTYL PHTHALATE, TOLUENE
, CAMPHOR, TPHP, PARABENS, XYLENE, ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE and LEAD.


These all look beautiful. I can't wait to see swatches! Are you guys excited? Let me know what your thoughts on this new collection.



1 comment:

  1. I love Zoya because of their wide colors assortment. I think it is they advantage. And in this article I counted 12 different colors. It is crazy, really. I am totally fan of Zoya. I buy it here https://www.enails.eu/en/nail-polish/zoya.html every month. I always can choose different colors for different moods. The Enails.eu has more than 100 different Zoya's colors, so you can imagine how happy I am. I did not try all, but I am going to do it.
    What is your favorite color of Zoya?

    ReplyDelete