Thursday, September 10, 2015

Rainbow gradient nails

Today I have some rainbow gradient nails. I used the Formula X Infinite Ombre kit. The kit comes with a silver base and 4 jelly type polishes: Platinum Prime, Infinite Indigo, Boundless Berry, Limitless Lemon, and Timeless Teal. You can find the kit here.


I applied one coat of the platinum prime and then sponged on silver holo glitter, Zoya Cosmo. I applied one coat of Seche Vite top coat to smooth down the glitter. Then I applied the four color jellies on a latex free make up wedge at a slant and dabbed it on the nail. Repeated this twice. I added one final coat of Seche Vite. 

On the ring finger I waited for the top coat to be fully dry before applying the unicorn vynil from eatsleeppolish.com and dabbed on some white polish. Top coated and done.


What do you guys think of this look? I loved it. I did something similar a couple weeks ago but I did some black stamping over the gradient.

Hope you guys enjoyed this mani. 
See you next time :)



**infinite ombre kit provided free of charge as part of the preenmevip program from preen.me**

Follow me on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment