Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Shinespark Polish Inner Beauty Collection swatches and review

**this collection was bought with a blogger discount**

Hello my lovelies! Today I have swatches from Shinespark Polish Inner Beauty Collection inspired by Sailor Moon.


Left Row: 
Messenger of Flame
Traditional the Grace
The Last Change (indoor)

Right Row:
Zigzag Slash
Drive Me the Mercury
The Last Change (direct sunlight)

Let's begin!

Messenger of Flame:

2 coats plus top coat. Beautiful red polish with purple/silver shimmer through out. The formula is great. It's smooth and self levels after the second coat. This polish dries to a semi matte finish but I top coated it.

Macro:

Traditional the Grace:

3 coats plus top coat. A beautiful orange polish with a hint of blue shimmer. It's a bit sheer which is why I used 3 coats for full opacity. Also dries to a semi matte finish. It was a bit hard to get a color accurate photo. It's a bit darker in real life.

Macro:

Zigzag Slash:

2 coats plus top coat. This photographed lighter than it actually is. It's a like a forest green color with gold/blue shimmer. The formula was a bit thick on this one but not hard to work with.

Macro:


Drive Me the Mercury:

2 coats plus top coat. Beautiful frosty blue polish with sliver shimmer. Very easy to work with. This one is one of my favorites!

Macro:


The Last Change indoor:

3 coats plus top coat. This is a sun reactive polish. Beautiful silver polish with subtle holo glitter indoor.

Macro indoor:

The Last Change direct sunlight:

In the sun it changes from silver to a deep pink/purple jewel tone color. I love this polish! I really like the inbetween stage. It's a pale sparkly pink and it's beautiful but so hard to get a photo. 

Macro direct sunlight:





Overall I love this collection. They're colors I'm not used to and that's a good thing. The formula on all these is very easy to work with. Not dissapointed and I look forward to more collections from this maker.

Which was your favorite from this collection? My favorites are Messenger of Flame, Drive Me the Mercury and The Last Change! Have you tried Shinespark Polish? 

This collection is available now. Full size set retails for $36, full size individuals $8. Mini full set $16.50 and individual minis $3.75

Get yours at: 
www.shinesparkpolish.com

Follow Shinespark Polish on Instagram


Follow me on Instagram if you aren't yet ;)

Thank you so much for reading. See you soon :)




**this collection was purchased with a blogger discount. All opinions and reviews are my own**





No comments:

Post a Comment