Friday, July 24, 2015

Floral design on nude base

Hi beauties! 

Today I have a floral design on a nude base inspired by a phone case. I'm always browsing Pinterest for nail inspo when I can't sleep!

Here is the mani along with the inspiration photo.


Here's what used for my design.

Sheer nude base 
Acrylic paint
Small detailing brush
Clean up brush (kolinsky 666 from Amazon)
Seche Vite top coat
NYC matte me crazy matte top coat

Begin with two-three coats of your sheer nude polish. Wait a couple minutes for it to dry. Once it's dry start painting a couple dots/blobs along the tip of the nail in your desired colors. These will turn into flowers.

After your dots are done start adding some leaves and stems where there's plain spots. I used two shades of green for the leaves and stems.

Go back and start adding centers and highlights to your flowers. 

Clean up your cuticules with your clean up brush dipped in acetone and top coat.

Final result:

I wanted them matte so I applied one coat of NYC matte me crazy. I prefer these matte. I love final result!!


What do you guys think of this design? Do you like it better glossy or matte?

Thank you for reading. See you next time :)





Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/anas_manis/

Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/anasmanis2

Bloglovin
https://www.bloglovin.com/anasmanis


2 comments:

  1. These are incredible, you did such a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I was really surprised with all the love I got for this one on IG.

      Delete