Monday, March 2, 2015

Leopard print nails

Good morning my lovelies. 
Today I have for you a leopard print  skittlette. When I see something I like or a nice design I imagine it on my nails. I can't be the only one that does that. I do that a lot!

Here is the design on my nails.

The inspiration behind it was from a photo in the JCpenny lookbook that I got in the mail. 

Here's the photo.

Isn't that outfit cute?

Here is what I used for this design.

Zoya Anchor base coat 
China Glaze liquid leather (black)
China Glaze flip flop fantasy (neon orange)
Sinful Colors 24/7 (neon pink OF)
OPI my boyfriend scales walls (off white)
Julep Tatum
DIY black sheer polish
NYC grand central station top coat
Straight vynil from glammymani.com
Pink Malibu clean up brush from joliepolish (etsy)

Some outside shots

So what did you guys think of this design? Would you wear the outfit? Leave your comments below. 

Thank you for reading. See you later :)

PS. There will be a tutorial on my Instagram @anas_manis



No comments:

Post a Comment