Saturday, March 7, 2015

Chevron multichrome flakie nails

Hey there!  Anyone out there? Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself lol.  That's one reason I haven't posted anything and because I feel like I haven't had anything post worthy. Can't believe I'm saying that and I barely started this journey.

Anyway here's a mani I had been wanting to do for a while. In the end I couldn't get a good photo. I'm still messing around with the lighting and lightbox. Hopefully next week I'll get the lightbulbs I ordered.


It looked so pretty in real life. The photo came out blurry or grainy. I seriously can't wait till my pictures look better!!

Items used in this mani

Zoya anchor base coat
Essie I pink I can
ILNP Luna multichrome flakie
Thick chevron vynils from glammymani.com
Latex free cosmetic wedge
Seche Vite top coat
Pink Malibu clean up brush from Joliepolish (etsy)

There's a short tutorial for this on my Instagram @anas_manis :)

So what do you guys think of this look?
Thanks for reading. See you next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment